Statistics: Emergency room visits suspect that increased

Subject: Mathematics    / Statistics
Question

Emergency room visits suspect that increased visits occur on the weekends. Recent reports indicate Monday-Thursday represent 10%/day of weekly total visits while Friday accounts for 15%, Saturday 25% and Sunday 20%

If your ER has the following pattern

Monday 120 visits

Tuesday 130 visits

Wednesday 110 visits

Thursday 95 visits

Friday 160 visits

Saturday 280 visits

Sunday 105 visits

Does your facility have the same pattern as the recent report at the 10% level?