Subject: Business / Accounting
Kyoto Company manufactures digital cameras. In January, Kyoto produced 10,000 cameras with the following costs:
Direct materials $560,000 Direct labor 96,000
There were no beginning or ending inventories of work in process (WIP).
1 What was total product cost in January?
2. What was product cost per unit in January?
3. What was total prime cost in January?
4. What was prime cost per unit in January?
5. What was total conversion cost in January?
6. What was conversion cost per unit in January?