Subject: Philosophy / General Philosophy
Selectand read the articles about two famous thinkers in the Week Four Electronic Reserve Readings. Find additional articles in the University Library or on the Internet.
Write a 1,000 to 1,400 word paper. Include the following:
• Information about the thinkers’ contributions to society
• Each thinkers’ personal/ social/ political environments and how you think these factors contributed to their creativity
• The problems or issues that their ideas sought to solve
• A description of the solutions, and how their ideas were implemented
• The creative process of each thinker and a comparison of the two creative processes
• A critique of their ideas and what could they have done differently
Includeat least four references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines