1) The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo formally ended..
by admin | Apr 21, 2017 | Uncategorized |
1) The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo formally ended the Mexican War, set the Rio Grande as the border between the United States and Mexico, and sold what became the American Southwest to the United States. How much did the U.S. pay Mexico for this land?
2) Who was the American diplomat who negotiated and signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo?
3) When he returned from Mexico City, after having successfully negotiated the treaty, he was promptly fired by President Polk for insubordination. Why?
4) What did Article X of the treaty require?
Min Pages: 1
Max Pages: 2
Level of Detail: Only answer needed
Other Requirements: This is Mexican American History. Hope somebody can help me. Thanks.